Digitalization of the user-centric Energy System: the use case of electric mobility
16 March 2021
The InterConnect project is organizing the “Digitalization of the user-centric Energy System: the use case of electric mobility” online session, on March 31, from 2:30 to 5 p.m. (CET).
Different players of this ecosystem will join the session to discuss the socio-economic challenges and regulatory barriers that need to be addressed in the European market to achieve the goals defined by the European Commission under the scope of the European Green Deal.
– European Strategy for the Digitalization of the Energy Systems | European Commission (DG ENER, DG CONNECT) – (20 min)
– Regulatory barriers | (TBA – to be announced) (20 min)
– The case of the European project InterConnect | David Rua and Rui Oliveira, INESC TEC – (15 min)
– Opportunities & Barriers for EV Charging – Round table – (75 min);
Moderation: Luís Seca (INESC TEC)
• Association representative (Josef Baumeister, EEBUS)
• Supermarkets (José Fortunato, SONAE MC)
• Hotels (Annike Abromeit, KEO)
• Consumer representative (Robin Loos, BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation)
• R&D perspective (Clara Gouveia, INESC TEC)
• Manufacturers of electric vehicles (TBA)
• Grid side (Manuel Galvez, Elia Group)
• Interoperability and connectivity (Rolf Riemenschneider, DG Connect)
Q&A with the audience
– The role of electric mobility in the decarbonization of the Portuguese economy | representative of the Portuguese Government (TBA – to be announced) (20 min)
– Closing Session | Luís Seca, INESC TEC (5 min)
Participation in the event is free but requires previous registration here.